Illustration Friday: Messenger

24 Dec

20111223_MessengerToday is Christmas Eve.  Many Christmas carols focus on the angelic messengers who proclaimed the birth of Jesus Christ to humble shepherds on the night of his birth.  I’m really looking forward to all the music for the mass this evening and sharing in the first communion of Christmas at midnight.  I hope these final weeks of December are a joyous time for you also.

Please share your comments here and visit my website at WinsomeWays.com.  Thanks for dropping by!.

Copyright ©2011.  Adrienne May and WinsomeWays, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.

12 Responses to “Illustration Friday: Messenger”

1. Rod Saturday,Dec 24, 2011 at 9:20 AM #

Great pen and Ink work..beautiful image..also I like what you did for the Sink theme!

• Adrienne May Saturday,Dec 24, 2011 at 9:41 AM #

Thanks for dropping by Rod and posting a comment. The blog world is rather new to me so every bit of encouragement is much appreciated.

2. Patricia Rhodes Christensen Saturday,Dec 24, 2011 at 11:13 AM #

Beautiful skillful work! Merry Christmas! 🙂

• Adrienne May Saturday,Dec 24, 2011 at 1:03 PM #

Thank you for commenting. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

3. ljcillustration Monday,Dec 26, 2011 at 2:50 PM #

Lovely pen and ink work. Thanks for visiting my blog too and leaving comments. Happy New Year.

4. Abby Monday,Dec 26, 2011 at 5:44 PM #

Wonderful and appropriate illustration! I love the detail.

5. amokarts Sunday,Jan 1, 2012 at 6:58 AM #

You’re a fantastic illustrator/artist. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I’m not following yours and can’t wait to see what you produce.
    God bless,
    Dave Weiss
    amokarts.com
    amokarts.wordpress.com

• Adrienne May Sunday,Jan 1, 2012 at 3:11 PM #

Thanks Dave. Glad to see you mean you are now following my blog rather than not following. 🙂
      I appreciate your comments and thanks for visiting.

6. Rachel Monday,Jan 2, 2012 at 10:19 PM #

Very pretty!!

• Adrienne May Tuesday,Jan 3, 2012 at 12:49 PM #

Thanks! I am pleased you like this image. I hope you’ll visit again.

7. Rob Thursday,Jan 5, 2012 at 8:41 PM #

Wonderful! Wonderful! Wondeful! I love your use of line and tone!

• Adrienne May Friday,Jan 6, 2012 at 8:28 AM #

Thanks Rob. I appreciate your post. It’s great to get support from one of the Reilly League folks.