Memory Project: Interim Portraits

10 Jun

Memory-Project_El-Salvador-INTERIM

This group of children’s portraits is due to be delivered to the Memory Project by the middle of June (only five days away!).

The drawings provided a wonderful balance to other work (botanical illustrations) I focused on in May.  I realize how much I like working in colored pencil because there is such lush color in this medium combined with the experience of drawing.  I hope the recipients will enjoy their portraits and I’m already looking forward to the next group of young subjects.

Thanks for visiting.  Please leave a comment and take a moment to Google the Memory Project or just follow this link!

Copyright ©2013.
Adrienne May and WinsomeWays, Inc.
All Rights Reserved

6 Responses to “Memory Project: Interim Portraits”

1. Sylvia Liu Tuesday,Jun 11, 2013 at 11:20 AM #

Very beautiful portraits! What a great project.

• winsomeways Tuesday,Jun 11, 2013 at 4:37 PM #

Thanks for commenting Sylvia. I hope other artists will become interested in The Memory Project.

2. Elena Caravela Tuesday,Jun 11, 2013 at 7:29 PM #

Lovely.

• winsomeways Tuesday,Jun 11, 2013 at 10:12 PM #

Thanks Elena. It’s been awhile. I hope your summer is going well.

3. Zach Roush Friday,Jun 21, 2013 at 3:32 PM #

fun 🙂

• winsomeways Friday,Jun 21, 2013 at 4:54 PM #

Thanks Zach! I hope you’ll visit my blog again.